Eileen is a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner who began her career in the Cardiothoracic ICU in NYC at Mount Sinai Medical Center. Although CT surgery has always been a passion for her, she would find herself constantly drawn to the “happy medicine” of Aesthetics. Her transition into the industry has been truly seamless as she strives to continually learn more about this innovative field. "I love to bring out the inner best in every client and help accentuate their natural beauty."
When you need to make changes or reschedule your services, we appreciate up to 12 hours notice. In order to book an appointment, a credit card is required. If you cancel less than 12 hours in advance, you will be charged $50. If you no show, you will be charged $50. Due to the size of our Boutique and personalized service, cancellations and no shows greatly affect us. We appreciate your understanding and consideration.
Eileen Does Not Accept: Checks, Derma Glow Gift Certificates, Spa Wish, Spa Finder Gift Cards, Spa Wellness Cards
A form of Botulinum Toxin that helps to relax facial muscles, reducing fine lines and wrinkles like crow’s feet, lines between the eyebrows, and forehead lines. Botox/Dysport can also improve excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis).
▪ Botox - $12.50 per unit
▪ Dysport - $12.50 per unit
▪ Jeuveau - $12.50 per unit
What to Expect
▪ It can take between 3-7 days for the effects to kick in and up to 10 days to achieve maximum results
▪ Results last on average between 3-4 months
▪ Slight redness and small bumps may occur at the injections sites but resolve within 20-30 minutes
▪ Small bruising may occur around injection sites but should resolve within a few days
▪ Refrain from strenuous exercising for 24 hours post treatment
▪ No yoga or pilates for 24 hours post treatment
▪ Don’t book a facial or massage within 24 hours
AKA dermal fillers. A form of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance that provides immediate plumping, smoothing and definition to lips. Results are immediate and last on average from 6-12 months.
▪ Juvederm Volbella - $625 (1/2 Syringe Available $375)
▪ Juvederm Ultra - $595 (1/2 Syringe Available $300)
▪ Juvederm Ultra Plus - $595 (1/2 Syringe Available $375)
▪ Restylane Refyne - $625 (1/2 Syringe Available $375)
▪ Restylane Kysse - $625 (1/2 Syringe Available $375)
What to Expect?
▪ Swelling is expected and typically subsides within 24-48 hours.
▪ Lips are vascular (that’s why they’re so pink!) so expect some bruising. Bruising typically subsides within 5-6 days.
▪ Slight tenderness to the lips is normal and resolves within 24-48 hours
▪ Small lumps and bumps may occur- filler is moldable which can create small bumps after injection. But no need to worry- we advise to massage these out for a couple of days and those pesky lumps should be gone.
▪ Ice on and off for the first 24 hours to help minimize swelling and bruising
▪ Avoid smoking for first 24 hours
▪ Refrain from strenuous exercise for first 24 hours
AKA dermal fillers, made out of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance that provides immediate lifting, contouring, plumping and smoothing to areas of concern (ie: cheeks, nasal folds, and jowls). Results are immediate and last up to 2 years.
▪ Juvederm Voluma - $799 1 Syringe / Pricing Per Syringe (this treatment typically requires 2 syringes)
▪ Restylane Lyft - $650 1 Syringe / Pricing Per Syringe (this treatment typically requires 2 syringes)
▪ Sculptra - $650 1 Syringe / Pricing Per Syringe (this treatment typically requires 2 syringes)
What to Expect?
▪ Slight bruising to injection sites can happen and subside within 5-7 days.
▪ Mild swelling which subsides within a few hours.
▪ Slight tenderness to injection sites which resolve within 24 hours.
▪ Avoid facials for up to 48 hours post treatment
▪ Refrain from strenuous exercise for up to 24 hours
$599 1 Vial / Pricing per Vial (this treatment typically requires 2 Vials) - An injectable form of deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring enzyme that aids in the breakdown and absorption of fat cells, specifically designed to treat submental fullness AKA double chin. Kybella works gradually and can take on average 3-6 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart to achieve desired results.
What to Expect?
▪ Swelling, mild tenderness, and fullness for up to 1 week post treatment
▪ Numbness or tingling sensation to area for up to 1 month post treatment
▪ Small bruising may occur around injection sites
▪ Apply ice to area to help with swelling and tenderness
▪ Take Ibuprofen or Tylenol as directed to minimize discomfort
▪ Avoid strenuous activity or exercise for at least 24 hours
Collagen Induction Therapy
$350 - A safe, effective, and minimally invasive procedure that applies microneedles to the skin, resulting in glowing, smoother and younger-looking skin. MDPen™ treatments result in minimal downtime and can be performed on most areas of the face and body, including the hands, lips, neck, décolletage, thighs, back, buttocks, and abdomen.
What to Expect?
▪ Day 1: Red appearance of the skin will vary depending on your treatment and the depth of the penetration of the needles.
▪ Day 2: Redness or pinkness of the skin will be similar to moderate sunburn.
▪ Day 3: Skin may still be pink or have returned to normal color. Swelling will subside.
▪ You must go make-up free for 12-24 hours post. After that you can cover with your favorite mineral make up or Bb cream.
▪ For the first 1-3 days, your skin will be very dry and may feel tight. Frequent use of an HA (hyaluronic acid) serum or other moisturizer will help alleviate this condition
▪ After 2-3 days, or as soon as it is comfortable for you to do so, you can return to using your regular skin care products. Products containing Vitamin A are recommended
▪ Avoid alcohol-based toners for 10-14 days.
▪ Use sun protection as suggested by your practitioner. Protect your investment!
AquaFine Gold Touch
Treat yourself to a customized experience utilizing AQUAGOLD © micro-channeling technology while delivering droplets of proprietary skin enhancing serums directly into the dermis. This method will outperform any traditional topical solution by addressing issues hidden beneath the surface, where most begin!
This cocktail is designed for those looking to maintain their youthful flow, while simultaneously pumping the brakes on some signs of aging. The microchannels deliver a combination of nerumodulators, hyaluronic acids, vitamins, and more to create a custom serum just for you. This will create a collagen boosting, elastin infusing infusing boost, resulting in a healthy glowing complexion.
AGE DEFY $450
Embrace a more robust combination of dermal fillers and neuromodulators, as this treatment utilizes the micro-channels of the AQUAGOLD Fine Touch to painlessly penetrate beneath the skin to deliver the serum where problems take root, while simultaneously providing the collagen boosting benefits of micro-needling. This combination of our timeless serum with micro-needling will aggressively plump and hydrate the skin, unveiling a youthful glow.
ACNE SCARRING $375
This Acne Scarring treatment utilizes diluted amounts of hyaluronic acid delivered directly into the skin. The Hyaluronic acid boosts hydration of the skin from within. This boost will effectively plump the skin and help smooth out acne scars.
This specialized Rosacea Treatment delivers small micro droplets of neuromodulators like Newtox, dysport, or Botox directly into the skin. These micro-droplets effectively tighten pores and soothe over-active capillaries while respectfully clearing the flushing response and reducing the redness associated with Rosacea.
*Results may vary. Unless noted otherwise. Statements estimating treatment duration and the amount of treatments required are based on the typical experience of patients, however, duration and amount of treatments needed may vary per client. A guarantee is neither provided nor implied.